23.06.21 bis 25.06.21
Ort: Radisson Blu Dresden Radebeul, Nizzastraße 55, 01445 Radebeul
12th International Conference on Porous Metals and Metallic Foams
Topics planned for MetFoam 2021 include, but are not limited to:
- Research in fabrication of cellular metals by conventional and novel methods:
▪ Foaming, sintering, moulding, etc.
▪ Special topical focus: Theory and practice of additively manufactured cellular metals
- Characterization and properties of cellular metals:
▪ Novel characterization methods
▪ Mechanical properties
▪ Fluid, heat, and mass transfer properties
▪ Other properties related to the morphological description and applications of cellular metals
- Design and simulation of open and closed cell porous metals
- Porous metallic biomaterials
- Nanoporous metals
- Application studies and industrial applications of porous metals and metallic foams.
A facultative visit of the Fraunhofer IFAM labs in Dresden and the Fraunhofer IWU Metal Foam Center in Chemnitz will be offered as part of the conference.
A Call for Abstracts will be issued shortly and updated information on the conference will be available from the conference website www.metfoam2021.com.
Veranstalter: Fraunhofer IFAM Dresden